Discover France [ Part 2 : Disneyland Paris ]

by - June 17, 2014




بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 


Assalamualaikum wbt.


Alhamdulillah despite the scorching hot Egyptian summer, we are in good health. Allah is the most kind. This entry is dedicated for Disneyland Paris. We spend our whole second day in Paris at Disneyland. 

We are lucky enough since our French friend is able to find a good deal from the internet. We only had to pay 36 Euros for both Disneyland Park & Disneyland Studio. Initially the ticket is only 21 Euros each. But the person buying for us charge another 15 Euros for each person. Good enough considering the REAL entry fees for both parks are around 88 Euros without the yearly pass. Alhamdulillah. 

However time restricts us to enjoy all the rides inside. But we did enjoy the main attraction of Disneyland. My favourite is The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror & Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith. Man oh man. The Tower of Terror is a falling elevator/lift mind you. They mimic the drop and velocity of a falling elevator that I feel I am practically flying. My biggest fear ever. But yeah I get through it. I'm proud haha. 

Meanwhile the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith has got to be the fastest roller coaster I've ever ride. Minus the Alien at Universal Studios Singapore, this coaster is really, really fast. Both of the awesome ones I mentioned is in the Disneyland Studio. However very few photos were taken that day. We are rushing to ride each attraction as it was going to rain. In addition, most rides required us to keep our belongings safely as we were riding high velocity attractions. 











Those two are the only photos without apparent faces on it. I'm trying my best to avoid putting photos with apparent faces on it due to several privacy issues. And yes those are real flowers. Disneyland Paris were having a spring carnival called Swing into Spring at the time. 


You May Also Like

0 comments

anisraihana. Powered by Blogger.