Purification of the Heart.

by - February 09, 2018



It was a while since I've written anything personal here in this blogosphere. All this while, whenever unpleasant event happened I would vent on people around me. Be it my husband, my friends, colleagues or family. Soon after, I found out that venting out at other people gives a negative vibe of yourself to others. People don't take you as an optimist.  


Ever since I've read on Purification of the Heart by Hamza Yusuf, I've learnt to keep all negative thoughts inside and made peace with it. Even so, I still felt somehow unpleasant/annoyed whenever a person or a situation fluctuates beyond my expectation. But it was getting better now. We moved state. From living in an urban city, in the midst of all things, we moved to a remote place where the fanciest thing here was a fast-food joint that was established more than 20 years ago. 

Yet, I was not disturbed by it. I was content. I was at peace. And believe me, if you are here, you would agree. It felt as if returning to nature was the best thing to do to connect with oneself. 

I'm happy, and for it, I am truly grateful. Alhamdulillah. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

anisraihana. Powered by Blogger.