Welcome Ramadhan!

by - July 01, 2014


رمضان  كريم 


Assalamualaikum wbt.

Ramadhan is finally here again. Alhamdulillah everyone has the opportunity to greet it with loved ones this year. Let's change for the better us and try our best to accomplish as many deeds as we could okay? 

This year I am fasting in Egypt with my husband. Pray for me luck. Over here the temperature is over 40 Degrees & the humidity is super low. Fasting hours are around 16+. Low humidity could trigger thirst and extreme hydration. In fact, I am already down with fever on my second day of Ramadhan. But InsyaAllah I will be just fine. There are people around the world fasting longer hours than me. If they succeeded, why shouldn't I? 

InsyaAllah may this Ramadhan brings out the best in us. 

Jazakallu Khayr. 


You May Also Like

0 comments

anisraihana. Powered by Blogger.