Japan - Internship.

by - January 18, 2014

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

Assalamualaikum wbt. 

I have not updated my blog in ages. I was so busy & caught up with my internship program in Japan. Currently I am in Japan for a month (departed from Malaysia only after 4 days arriving from Egypt). الحمد لله 

Everything has been made easy for me by the power of Allah SWT. Right now in Japan, I lost stones' weight. I have been walking to and from work everyday for 2 hours (including train ride). For what it worth, I do not think walking made me lost weight. It's because I have been reducing my meal intake. Food here is a bit hard for Muslim to eat. This is because their food either contain pork (stock or fat) or alcohol (sake or mirin). Both of which are prohibited to enter a Muslim's body. I have been missing lunch for more than a week now. My heavy meal is only once a day at night after work. Tiring, yes. But الله is helping me to get through this. Everyday I prayed to be strong to face whatever الله  had set it up for me. If HE put me up to this, HE knows I am capable of doing it. إن شاء الله 

I will write up my experience working with the Japanese & how a Muslim could survive here in Japan. I am in Josai International University, Saitama Prefecture by the way. 

Jazakallahu khayr. 


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. mesti seronok betul berada di sana dapat belajar banyak benda

    ReplyDelete

anisraihana. Powered by Blogger.