Leaving Egypt.

by - December 28, 2013

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 


Assalamualaikum wbt. 

I haven't write in a few days now. It isn't that I didn't miss writing. Reason being is, I'm missing my husband more. You see, I haven't leave Egypt yet. I'm leaving in a few hours. But the thoughts of being alone again, just saddens me. We are trying to spend the last few days together as much as we could. I love the fact that he is more carefree here than in Malaysia. I love the fact that I am more carefree here compared than Malaysia. I gave 110% attention to him just because I could. Going back to Malaysia, we have different responsibilities. I couldn't pay much attention to him than what I'm doing right now when I'm here. 

Makes me sad. 2 months pass by in a blink of eye. Feels like it was just yesterday I was at the Cairo International Airport arriving from a 13-hour flight feeling giddy and nervous and please-immigration-do-your-job-faster-I-want-to-meet-my-husband as fast as I could. Now we are only hours away from being apart again. However, I am grateful of what Allah SWT gave us these past few months. Pure happiness. الحمد لله 

Many great thanks to Allah SWT. Of without HIM making all these wonderful things happen, who would have known where are we in life right now? الحمد لله 

I pray that we are blessed with such opportunity again إن شاء الله 


You May Also Like

0 comments

anisraihana. Powered by Blogger.