All Things Being Missed

by - March 22, 2014

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 


Assalamualaikum wbt. 

I haven't been writing in a while... I promised myself that I would write every now and often (more often than now please). But I failed :(

So the past months, I have received a new niece! الحمد لله  yeay! I have been doing indutrial training here in Malaysia. At the National Kidney Foundation. It felt good to work without any allowance. Makes you patient & keep reminding yourself to help people because of Allah SWT. That is what my husband told me to keep repeating to myself if I ever had a breakdown working there. So far, my work has been extra fun. I have the chance to meet a wide array of people and widen my perspective on people. Though every person I met were different, some were very nice, some are not, it's okay. Hey, after all we live in this dunya to learn isn't it? I'm happy. 

On an unrelated note, it has been a month since he went back to Egypt. I miss him terribly. It felt empty every morning when I woke up and going to bed. Whenever I do feel sad & about to cry, quickly I go and take ablutions to perfom salah. Sometimes I even cry on the praying mat. Couldn't help it. Doesn't matter how long or how often we meet & separate, it still hurt. But it's okay. Gotta be optimistic. Allah is here. And whenever I do perform salah, I feel better immediately after. Allah separate us so far for awhile  for a better reason. I am not complaining. So far Allah SWT have been super kind & generous to His terrible servant. I am in awed of how much He could give to us even though we forgot Him every now and then. Right now I have good news awaiting to be confirmed. Praying for whatever the result is, I am going to be happy nonetheless. إن شاء الله 

Allah is the most generous. 




This is Hakone, Japan. Can you see Mount Fuji there? ^^ 


P/s : It is not pregnancy btw. Hehe but it would be super extra double grateful if you could pray for us to be rewarded by Allah beautiful & soleh/solehah offsprings in the future. 

Jzk


You May Also Like

0 comments

anisraihana. Powered by Blogger.