Safeguarding Household Secrets.

by - April 21, 2014


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 


Assalamualaikum wbt.

I passed a whirlwind of time management. الحمد لله  I managed to pass through the toughest time. Make me recalled back what Hassan Al-Banna said ; 

"Our responsibilities are more than the time provided. Hence, help you brothers do deeds and benefit with their time and if you have an agenda of your own, make it simple."


Really, time does not wait for no man. Learned it the hard way. I feel as if 24 hours a day is not enough. 


However, that is not the main reason why I am writing/typing. For all the people reading & you know me, I want you to know that I am perfectly happy with what Allah SWT provided me. I am more than happy. I am content. I am blessed with all the sustenance from Allah SWT. What more could I ask ? And what more do you need to know ? You see me everyday with perfect health, perfect limbs, perfect facial features. What more do you need to know ? 


I do not talk regarding my household that much does not mean I am not happy or not feeling blessed from whatever HE gave me. I am happy. I just do not talk much because I know how much it could hurt people. I never wish to pry upon anyone household as well. Not unless they willingly share. Not everyone have what we have and no, we do not have everything in the world. You see money, you see wealth, you see health but no you do not know what is in every heart. Only Allah does. An exemplary advice from Rasulullah SAW himself ; 



“The best of wealth is a righteous woman who pleases her husband when he sees her; she obeys whenever he commands her and when her husband is absent she protects her chastity and respect” (At-Thabrani).

And quoted explanation From Islam.gov.my ; 



The partner‟s wealth and financial standing are also secrets that must be guarded and defended by the wife. In this case, the wife, who acts as the domestic manager, has the role to protect the secrets of the household. 

In this context, the household and its contents are considered as “property” and the fortress to the family secret. It is the husband‟s and wife‟s responsibility to look after the household. Accordingly, Islam prohibits anyone who secretly looks into other people‟s homes without the consent of the host. Rasulullah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “If someone unlawfully look into your house without your permission, then you throw a stone and break his eyes, you are not sinful.” (Bukhari and Muslim)


To all the happily married ladies out there, if your marriage is blessed with everything in the world, be thankful to Allah. People outside your marriage do not need to know your husband's deeds to you. It is between both of you and Allah. Let only Allah and both of you know everything. Isn't that sweeter ? For me, it is the sweetest thing ever. If you wish to share the benefit on behalf of other people, then by Allah's will, do so. If you wish to simply share the good deeds without benefit to other people, please do not. You are not certain in the future whether the facts you have been planting around will knock back at you to the ground. 

People do not need to know the good deeds as he is planting the seed. And you are the soil. The benefits are for you and you alone.  When people know the inside of your marriage, it is as if he is planting empty seeds. Worst, fitnah will shower upon your household. Keep it secret, keep it sweet that way. 

Jazakallahu khayr. The good is from Allah SWT. The bad is from me. Forgive me if I offend anyone. 




You May Also Like

0 comments

anisraihana. Powered by Blogger.