I'm Sorry.

by - May 07, 2014


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

Assalamualaikum wbt.

I broke too many hearts this time. I wanted to be there to celebrate with everyone. But I wanted to be with him too. I want everyone but I want him too. It was hard but I know, he is worth it. He is my husband after all. He is my life here in dunya and afterlife. And I'm his. I'm sorry because I have no words to say. I'm stuck. I wanted to tell everyone I'm sorry but I couldn't. 

However I prayed for everyone to understand. Somewhere in the future, everyone will face this. My parents had to give me up not because I'm married but they are obligated to do so. They understand from the beginning that marriage means giving your daughter to for someone to take full responsibility and care of. However I do feel bad. Even though I am not entitled to. Full attention has shifted from my parents to him the moment he pledged for akkad almost two years.

Even so, when I had to face so many decisions and dilemmas in my life right now only I realised the true meaning of becoming a wife. I'm sure everyone will understand it too. Following your husbands' words are not signs of weak, but signs of smart. If you are smart, you would follow your husband, listen to him and care for him as much as you could. If everyone could see, could feel the sweetness of Jannah, you would be smart in this world. You would by all your means sacrifice everything for him. Wives, the easiest way for Jannah is through your husband. 

Nevertheless, I am truly sorry for everything. I wanted to be with everyone. But he is my everything. 

I am sorry mak.

I am sorry ayah.

I am sorry kawan-kawan.

I am very, very sorry. 


You May Also Like

0 comments

anisraihana. Powered by Blogger.