Favourite Daisies.

by - August 29, 2014


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 




Assalamualaikum wbt. 

I am free alhamdulillah. Just submitted what need to be submitted. One more huge document need to pass up & InsyaAllah, it's waiting for me. As clear as the sun shine bright.

I got home today, and I feel I needed to polish my photography skill. A Nikon D3200 is already in my possession for two years. My husband & I bought it together for our first marriage 'property'. Very valuable this baby. I have been using my phone camera for way too long, that I have actually forgotten how to operate a DSLR. Well, here is my first attempt after so long of neglecting baby Aiman. Hehe. I named the camera Aiman, same as my husband's name. That is how much we love this baby! So here goes nothing, my favourite daisies. 




You May Also Like

0 comments

anisraihana. Powered by Blogger.