Would You Do Me A Favour?

by - August 31, 2014

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

Assalamualaikum wbt.

I was clueless when my husband whatsapp me, "Would You Do Me A Favour?". My first impression was he is going to ask my help for chores. But he got me completely speechless & starstruck. He told me, 

"I have always been wanting to buy you Pandora but this time nobody could help me. Everyone seems busy & have their own plans filled. I'll give you MYR xxx. So please, could you get yourself a nice Pandora as my anniversary gift to you?" 

A lot had happened in between the conversation. Mainly, I feel bad for using his money to buy what seems to me just a 'want'. Not a 'need'. Needless to say, he managed to pursue me into buying Pandora. So, today I drove alone to Midvalley, Kuala Lumpur. Rest assured, a Pandora was bought. 




Thank you so much hubs. I am beyond content. May Allah bless you always with His love & mercy hubsy. 



You May Also Like

0 comments

anisraihana. Powered by Blogger.