New Life.

by - September 30, 2014

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 


Assalamualaikum wbt. 

Alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah SWT. I have not been writing for a while. Reason being is, I am now in the United Kingdom. Allah has granted my wish & everyones' prayers for me to continue my Masters Degree in The University of Sheffield, UK. 

Alhamdulillah ya Allah. I do not and never will imagine that I will set foot in the UK for my entire life. Allah SWT made it possible. I was busy for the past week, setting up my flat & had a huge combat with jet lag. Finally, today I managed to waive off my jet lag. Although I do feel some of it remaining, but Alhamdulillah, it's waiving away. 

Coming from a nutrition bachelor degree background, I does not stray far from it. My masters are in Masters of  Medical Science (Human Nutrition). Short form for it is MMEDSCI Human Nutrition. It all felt so surreal. The process of registering, attending meetings, briefings and now, classes.  I am here. Finally doing it after so many obstacles & tests given by Allah SWT. 

Although I had been busy, we can't stay away from amazing attractions Sheffield & areas around it has to offer. Last Saturday, we went to Castleton, Peak District National Park. We hiked the slippery, steep & wet slopes of Cave Dale, feeding our eyes and mind with the magnificent view of Peveril Castle & ate at the infamous Castleton Fish & Chips Shop. 

Overall, this is a new experience for me. First time staying so far from my parents. Surviving alone soon. My husband will head back to Egypt & I had to cope alone. I'm taking a huge leap & turning over my life. InsyaAllah, Allah will help me. 



Peveril Castle seen from 1/5 of Cave Dale's Hiking Trail.



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Bestnyee. I want to further my study in uk too one day. Pray for me. Do you get any scholarship?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InsyaAllah, you will have your chance soon :D
      I did, I applied for a government loan. :)
      All the best in the future.

      Delete

anisraihana. Powered by Blogger.