Tawakkal.

by - September 12, 2014

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 


Assalamualaikum wbt.

Jumaah mubarak everyone!

Yesterday, I did a huge careless mistake. I didn't tell anyone what it was except my husband. Today, it has been bothering me too much, I'm sensing headache is on its way. My husband said, whatever tests Allah has given to me, nothing is to be compared with the tests of afterlife. Does our prayer accepted ? Does our fasts in Ramadan accepted ? Does our sadaqah, our zakaat accepted ? We don't know whether any of these are accepted during our lifetime. We only know the result only when we're dead. That time, there are no more repentance, no more second chances. We have to accept the result. Meanwhile we still lives, effort & tawakkal is our best option. Tawakkal to Allah SWT. May He accept all our good doings & erase the bad ones. What my husband is telling me, what is this worldly tests compared to the Akhirah ? 

In this world, we screwed up, people give second chances. But we tend to not put our heart in Allah SWT when making decisions. We didn't put our heart in His. We didn't tawakkal. It's a bad thing to do. I hate myself for my own careless mistake, but I believe, Allah SWT has His plans. We might see it as it's bad, but Allah SWT know better. Allah SWT is behind every cause. He knows better. 

InsyaAllah, everything will be fine. Whatever your worldly tests are right now, InsyaAllah He will make it better. :) 


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Kak Anis, post lah lagi. I like to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete

anisraihana. Powered by Blogger.