Starting Our Career.

by - December 21, 2015

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
اسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

So it has been weeks since I finally had the time to sit down in front of the computer and write/blog. Our lives had been so hectic that we generally had only few hours at night to spend. My husband has started working as a house officer doctor. I'm on the continuous job hunt since last few months. 

We are blessed since my husband's workplace is only 5-10 minutes away with clear traffic. Which it will be clear since his working hours start as early as 5-6 am and will not end until 10-12 pm. 18 hours everyday, including weekends and public holidays. No off-days, at all. That is when he is not scheduled for on-calls. If he is, he might stay at the hospital for a full 48 to 55 hours. And it will happen at least twice a week. So basically, he stays at the hospital full time now. Life as doctors in Malaysia. 

I pity him. Maybe because he just started and needed time to adjust, but his wit is slowly disappearing. I worries. Maybe a little bit too much. Maybe because I'm his wife. 

He was there for me all the time before. When I lost grip and lose hope, he was there for me. He never gets bored with me giving up on the same thing over and over again. He was there all the time. 

But this time my husband, you're done. It's my time, let me be the one to support you. And I promise, in the name of Allah, witnessed by many, I will support you no matter what. InsyaAllah. 

Reminiscing our Iceland trip back in July. Missing Iceland a little bit too much these days!

You May Also Like

0 comments

anisraihana. Powered by Blogger.