To fill in your spare time.

by - December 02, 2015

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
اسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

A few days ago, I found a great website operated from Sri Lanka broadcasting live talks. The invited speakers were of famous ones such as Mufti Ismail Menk, Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan and many more. When a talk/lecture series ended, they will maintain it on the website in an MP3 format and it is easily downloadable! Since I discovered it few days back, I'm hooked. 

The topics discussed were of interesting ones. My particular favourite so far was the Faith & Family lecture series. The latest lecture was of The Stories of Our Prophets given by FIVE excellent speakers! I have yet have the time to listen to all lectures. Some of them was conducted in Tamil or Arabic but a good number of lectures was in English. 

Go check out SLHub.com. Something to do or listen to when your soul feels empty. This is not an ad by the way. I just would like to share what I found interesting and could help to become a better muslimah. Hope this benefits everyone! 






You May Also Like

0 comments

anisraihana. Powered by Blogger.