Assalamualaikum wbt.

by - December 16, 2013




بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 


Assalamualaikum wbt. 

It has been so long since I started blogging again. When I was younger, I blogged for fun, gossips, materialistic things around me that brings me no closer to Allah SWT. I am currently waiting for my internship program to start in January 2014. Alhamdulillah after all the drama & painful processes that awakens me, I managed to finished my studies. Right now, having a lot of free time on my hand, I decided to start writing again. This time however I vowed to myself I will write informatively, regularly and most important, Islamically.

Alhamdulillah, Allah had given me His greatest gift & will. I had been married for 1 year & 4 months to a very wonderful, soleh husband. He guides me to my very best & always never fail to make me utterly happy each time I see him. Every marriage had a trial of course. Ours was staying so far from each other. He is in Middle East (Egypt) & I am in Malaysia. However each day I never feel any burden, misery or agony. I feel happy, content, & serene with our marriage. True, Allah helps us a lot. Without fail, us, His slaves would have to keep praying & He will help us through anything deemed hard in human eyes. 

InsyaAllah this time, I will no longer write despicable things. I am determined to write following the syariah way of living. Some snippets & tips regarding marriage also will be blogged insyaAllah. Nothing revealing my marriage as it is forbidden to spread news regarding our own marriage be it happy or not.


JazakAllahu khayr.  

You May Also Like

0 comments

anisraihana. Powered by Blogger.