Chivalry.

by - January 13, 2015



بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
اسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته 



Tonight, as usual I was browsing the web and stumbled upon an article titled "Chivalry is dead & feminism is to be blame by Telegraph." 

Reading the article gave me an idea of how Western women portray feminism. And I am shocked. Seriously ? 

I had nothing against feminism & frankly, I do not know what feminist around the world are fighting about. I never really cared much. However, now that I do live in a Western/developed country, I began to see clearly what feminism is, at least what Western women think feminism is. 

They say feminism is a fight to obtain equality between both genders. Women want the same amount of money paid for a job that a man does, they want the same amount of respect, they want the same amount of recognition as men. But through my observation, women hates doing a man's job. My head went into a complete vortex seeing that women actually just wanted men to acknowledge them without all the extra work. They just wanted the attention. If really Western women wants gender equality, all of us should be forced for labour works as well. Repair the electric cables, plumbing, collecting trash around the city every Friday.

But no, they fight for feminism & suddenly they claimed chivalry is dead. Well, chivalry does not even exist between men from the beginning, so I get men's point why would they apply it to a group of feminist who wants gender equality? 

Honestly, I do not think feminism is necessary. Cause through what I learnt, Islam embraces women. That is the beauty of Islam. As far as I am aware, there are very few Muslimah fighting in the name of feminism. But I could be wrong, this issue is rather new to me. However seriously, this whole feminism thing is playing with my mind loads.

Puzzling & confusing. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

anisraihana. Powered by Blogger.