Goodbyes.

by - November 02, 2014


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 


Assalamualaikum wbt.

Finally, the day which I have been dreading is here. My husband flew back to Egypt today. I hate the whole routine every time it happens. I am never good with goodbyes. I couldn't even send my guests at the front door & react normal. I am either too jumpy & blurt all the wrong things or may seem pushy & scurried my guests. 

I just don't do goodbyes.

When my mother sent me at the airport 5 weeks ago, she cried but I didn't. I was emotionless. I don't know how to say, see you again ; I love you. It scares me. The goodbyes scares me cause we  have no idea of our chances. Will we really see each other again or we will not? Usually I would rush things until the gate at the airport is almost closed & I would hurriedly hugged everyone, kiss them on the cheeks & leave. The post-goodbyes are terrible. 

It's why I don't do goodbyes with my husband too well. I don't handle it well. It affect me for days. It feels as if I'm having a withdrawal symptom post-caffeine/nicotine treatment which make me lay down in bed for days. Not eating & not studying for days. However, InsyaAllah, He will help me through everything. Everything will be fine. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

anisraihana. Powered by Blogger.