I Miss My Parents...

by - November 16, 2014


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 


Assalamualaikum wbt.

I miss my parents... So much.

Seeing them age, from afar is... heartbreaking. 

And when I home next year, I'll miss them even more. I wasn't there when they age. I missed a part of their life. As a whole. 

Even there is technology, there is Viber, there is Skype, all kind of things. It is still not the same. 

Digital presence are nothing compared to physical ones.

They say, when you miss somebody, pray for them. 

I pray for my parents to have health, longevity, amity for each other, peace & lastly remembrance to Allah swt. 

InsyaAllah, He will take care of them until I am there to finally look after them. InsyaAllah.


But still, I miss my parents... 


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Anis, just so you know that you are not the only one with those unnecessary panic attacks! :P
    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeayyy I'm not aloneeee! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

anisraihana. Powered by Blogger.