Something To Learn.

by - November 30, 2014


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 



Assalamualaikum wbt. 

Last 23rd November marked the second month I am in the UK. Tomorrow marks my one month of staying alone in the UK. Time flew by so fast. Fajr prayer ends at 7.55 am every morning & Maghrib prayer starts at 3.50 pm every evening. Day time is so short, it makes you feel suffocated & drowned. It feels as if there is no time for simply everything. 

It is time to reflect why am I here in the first place. To study. Gain knowledge & jihaad in the name of Allah. Something that I need to learn is to cut out non-study related for the time being. I know most of us are overwhelmed by the fact that we have thousands of £ given by our government to spend here. It's more than enough. But I need to realise the money is not for enjoyment. It's a form of trust. They trust us, expects us to study and that is something we need to learn. That is why not everyone is entitled with the money. Hopefully it's not too late for me to waive my greed off & start learning something. 

Time is fleeing so swift. In less than 2 weeks, I would have to face my first exam here. My semester is ending. This reminisce so many dark memories of during my study years during my first university. I failed and failed during those years making me want to rip my soul whenever I face an exam. How my parents were so sad & how useless I feel. Hopefully I won't have to face it again. InsyaAllah, He will help me. 


Morning in Sheffield.


You May Also Like

0 comments

anisraihana. Powered by Blogger.